Kappa Epsilon At Large chapter
Call for Abstracts
2017 Fall Research Event:
"Evidence Based Practice – Research and Scholarship"
Kappa Epsilon at-Large Chapter
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
5:30pm to 7:30pm
Zeeland Community Hospital, 8333 Felch St. Zeeland MI 49464
We welcome your abstract submissions for the topic of “Evidence Based Practice – Research and Scholarship”. This year’s fall research event celebrates nursing practice based on research and scholarship to improve nursing care outcomes in academic, practice, and community health settings.
Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Local initiatives or projects which are positively impacting health outcomes
- Active or experiential learning approaches in nursing education
- Descriptive or comparative studies regarding evidenced based practice
- Implementation strategies focused on retention of nurses and educators
- Development of cooperation, policy, training, or research in areas such as child health, women’s health, and infectious disease
- Discovery research in areas such as use of biomarkers and genetic coding
- PICO questions leading to evidence review
Abstracts can be submitted for a research project, evidence based practice project, or evidence based practice literature review.
Abstract requirements, submission instructions, and review process can be found using the following form: Fall 2017 research Event Call for Abstracts.
The abstract will only be accepted if the above information is provided and forwarded as an e-mail attachment in Word format by September 1, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. An email confirming receipt of your abstract will be sent to you within 1 week of submission. If you have not received the confirmation by then, please contact email@example.com. All decisions on abstract acceptance are final and will be communicated by September 15, 2017.